Rolling Hills Park
Rolling Hills Park is across the street from a residential neighborhood just north of Aptakisic Road. The playground equipment includes swings, slides, climbing apparatuses and rockers for small children.
- Fax: 847-459-5741
- Hours: Daily, 6am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Flat, brick pavers lead to the playground surface, which is covered with wood chips.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: A bronze plaque on a boulder announces that the park is dedicated in memory of Michael Jacob Pearl.
- Features: Jungle gym, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking