This Buffalo Grove location of the popular soup-and-sandwich cafe chain is located across the street from Buffalo Grove High. Enjoy baked goods such as fresh bagels, cinnamon rolls and chocolate chip cookies with a variety of coffees, or come in for a soup-and-sandwich lunch. You'll find free Wi-Fi and lots of high and low tables and booths for groups, families or individuals looking for a semi-quiet place to eat while working on the computer.
- Fax: 847-398-8043
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 6am - 10pm; Sun, 7:30am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Sandwiches, salads, soups, cookies, baked bread, bagels, pastries, tea, coffee
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.panerabread.com/menu/
- Specialties: Bistro sandwiches and baked goods
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: American, Bistro, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Panera has a line of signature sandwiches and salads that includes classics like Caesar salads and asiago roast beef sandwiches.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: A half-and-half deal with a cup of soup and half of a sandwich, such as French onion soup with an asiago roast beef sandwich.
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Quiet
- Dress code: casual