Long Grove Confectionery
Long Grove Confectionery has offered the area a huge selection of candy since about 1975. The family-owned business has multiple stores around Chicago but this headquarters location in Buffalo Grove gives its customers a first-hand look at how the candy is made. You'll be surrounded by candy from the moment you walk in, and Long Grove Confectionery has a knack for turning even its oldest customers into kids in a candy store.
The store accepts online and phone orders. Tours of the facility are also available.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, 11am - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1975
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Candy
- Food & dining options: Sugar-free
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Web orders
- Menu link: www.longgrove.com/acatalog/index.htm
- Specialties: Large assortment of candies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Everyone and everything about it!
- Frozen yogurt: Yes
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: A mix of all flavors.