Lamb's Automotive is a vehicle repair business. It also provides 24-hour roadside assistance, forensic mechanical investigation services for legal and insurance firms and car fleet maintenance.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6:30pm; Sat, 8am - 2pm; Sun, closed
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 1978
- What makes this community special?: After serving this community for almost 35 years, we have found this area to be a wonderful mix of incomes, ethnic groups, community involved, and family oriented people. We are pleased to serve you and thank you for your patronage.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: We specialize in all of the high tech automotive systems, solving those problems that no one else seems to be able to solve. We also perform regular maintenance and almost all mechanical repairs.
- Associations/certifications: ASE Certified Technicians, Buffalo Grove Chamber, Lincolnshire Chamber, Lincolnshire Rotary Club
- Parking: Free lot
- Auto repair services: Batteries, Belts, Brakes, Engine performance & diagnostics, Exhaust, Fuel injection, Heating & Cooling, Inspections, Oil/lube/filter changes, Steering system, Suspension, Tires, Transmissions, Wheels
- What is the most common tip you give to drivers to avoid repair?: Frequent oil changes (@3000 miles, longer w/synthetic. New engines are much more complex & expensive, with smaller oil passages. 3K will keep the doctor away. Don't have time to get it done here, then do it elsewhere, but get it done.
- Vehicle types: Cars, Trucks