Attached to the corner eatery Tasty Spin, in the Highland Oaks shopping plaza, Kaleidoscoops has been serving the Buffalo Grove community frozen treats since 2004. Kaleidoscoops is proudly an active member of the community, and photos of their many sponsored baseball teams are displayed on the wall next to the entrance. Decorated with pink neon signs and community flair, Kaleidoscoops offers ice cream creations, milkshakes and a few unique confections of their own.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: May 01 2004
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Kaleidoscoops brand ice cream, chocolate-covered bananas, ice cream cakes and pies, pop, water, ice cream by the quart, milkshakes, smoothies, sundaes
- Food & dining options: Kosher, Low calorie, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Cool Dog -- a Twinkie and ice cream creation
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: They help. They are a caring community.
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of ice cream flavors: 50
- If this community were a flavor, what would it be?: The young kids would be Play Doh, the older kids would be Cake Batter and the adults would be Chocolate Peanut Butter.
- Number of candy varieties: 12