Buffalo Grove Martial Arts has been teaching the fine points of fight training and self-defense for 20 years. They offer private, semi-private and group programs in a variety of disciplines--including kickboxing and Israeli Krav Maga--for children and adults. They also provide off-site training and seminars in self-defense for women and kids. Lesson plans give students the flexibility to meet their time needs and levels of commitment. Discounts are available for members of the military and law enforcement. Buffalo Grove Martial Arts has more than 2,000 square feet of training space, a weight room, and unobstructed observation areas.
- Hours: Mon-Thu Noon-9pm; Sat 830am-1pm; Closed Friday and Sunday.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 40
- Average class size: 10
- Number of instructors: 4
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 4-1 male
- Type: Jiu Jitsu, Karate, Kickboxing, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No