Several Stevenson High School soccer and football stars have signed letters of intent with colleges across the nation, the Barrington Courier-Review reports.
Wednesday marked National Signing Day, the first day that high school seniors can sign a binding letter of intent for an NCAA team. The following seniors signed, according to the Courier-Review
- Jenna Weiner, soccer, Miami of Ohio
- Elise Tokars, soccer, Colorado Christian
- Cori Calcaterra, soccer, Carthage
- Jared Moelaart, soccer, Eckard College
- Ross Comitor, soccer, Aurora
- Quentin Low, soccer, DePaul
- Danny Nowak, football, Washington, Mo.