teenagers and one 20-year-old were arrested after Buffalo Grove police officers
broke up two underage drinking parties in the same weekend.
Officers responding to a noise complaint at 12:24 a.m. Sept. 28 at a home on the 0-100 block of Chestnut Terrace cited eight people for unlawful possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Daniel M. Spivak, 19, of 59 Chestnut Terrace, Buffalo Grove. Spivak was also charged with violating a social host ordinance by hosting the party.
- Alize R. Nance, 18, of 285 E. Court of Shorewood, Vernon Hills
- Flavio R. Marquez-Bonilla, 18, of 15731 Woodbine Circle, Vernon Hills
- Matthew A. Lazaretti, 19, of 900 Cherry Valley, Vernon Hills
- Lance H. Diamond, 19, of 371 Springside Lane, Buffalo Grove
- Anna L. Sadkhin, 19, of 2832 Whispering Oaks, Buffalo Grove
- Christopher L. Larson, 20, of 822 Old Checker Ct., Buffalo Grove
- A 17-year-old boy from Buffalo Grove
There were all released on personal recognizance bonds and given Oct. 18 court dates at the Lake County Branch Court in Mundelein.
Officers also responded to a call at 2:30 a.m. Sept. 29 about a possible underage drinking party on the 2800 block of Acacia Terrace.
Officers found one person vomiting on a driveway, Deputy Police Chief Steve Husak said. Upon further investigation, police found a number of teens under the influence of alcohol inside the home.
Police charged 15 party-goers with unlawful possession and consumption of alcohol by a minor.
- Five 15-year-old boys from Buffalo Grove
- Two 15-year-old girls from Buffalo Grove
- One 16-year-old girl from Buffalo Grove
- One 17-year -old girl from Buffalo Grove
- Two 15-year-old girls from Long Grove
- One 15-year-old boy from Kildeer
- One 16-year-old boy from Kildeer
- Two 15-year-old girls from Lincolnshire
They were all released on personal recognizance bonds and given Nov. 8 court dates at the Lake County Branch Court in Mundelein.