During Buffalo Grove Days, the Buffalo Grove Area Chamber of Commerce sponsors a Business Fair to promote the goods and services of area businesses. This provides excellent exposure to thousands of area residents.
The Expo is open Saturday, Aug. 31 and Sunday, Sept. 1 from 11 am-7 pm and Monday, September 2 from Noon-4 pm. This year’s registered exhibitors include—
- Bath Fitter
- Bath Planet
- Bear Home Improvements
- Direct Buy of Northern Illinois
- 5-Star Remodeling
- James Hardie Building Products
- Leaf Filter
- Re-Born Wellness Spa Center
- Rotary Club
- Sky Fitness
- Title Boxing Club
- Windows Plus
- Workout Anytime
There are still a few openings in the Business Fair. If you are interested in showcasing your business to the festival-goers that attend BG Days, contact the Buffalo Grove Area Chamber of Commerce at 847-541-7799 for information.
Two more reminders:
- Grillers and grilling judges are still needed for the BBQ Challenge. Check our website for more information.
- If you are interested in attending the Food & Fun event on Labor Day, check my blog from Aug. 7, 2013 or our website.
Don’t forget to check back here for information on Buffalo Grove Days or go to our website at www.bgdays.com.