At Buffalo Grove Patch, we're all about serving the community and helping local organizations and businesses do the same.
With that in mind, we've come up with a way to help United Way of Lake County while supporting Buffalo Grove businesses at the same time. We’re calling it our "Patch Click and Claim for Charity" program.
Ready to help out?
First, you need to know about our business directory, which includes a listing for every business and organization in town. Listings are free, and there are a number of perks for business owners who claim theirs. You can upload photos to the listing, respond directly to reader reviews and your business' web presence. (There’s info on claiming your listing below.)
Now that you know that, here’s how the Click and Claim for Charity program will work:
For every claimed listing through the month of April, Patch will give United Way of Lake County a $10 advertising credit to spread its message on Patch. (Maximum of $600 in credits.)
Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit Buffalo Grove Patch. If you're already a user, make sure you sign in/log in first.
- Click on the "Directory" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll halfway down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Sign in, if you haven't already, and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow a few days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
If you don't see a listing for your business on Patch, please email Noel Hennessy at email@example.com to request one.