2012 Buffalo Grove Election Central
We want to make sure you've got everything you need before hitting the voting booth Nov. 6. Check back here for information on the upcoming election and a breakdown of every race with links to candidate profiles and all Patch political coverage.
- 59th House District Results: Mathias vs. Sente
- 57th Illinois House District Results: Nekritz vs. Greenberg
- 29th District Senate Results: Friedman vs. Morrison
- 30th District Senate Results: Link vs. Castella
- 8th Congressional District Results: Walsh vs. Duckworth
- 10th Congressional District Results: Dold vs. Schneider
- Lake County Board
- Lake County Judge: Braiman vs. Shanes
(Click each race to find candidate information, coverage and election-day results.)
- 8th Congressional District
- 10th Congressional District
- Illinois 29th State Senate District
- Illinois 30th State Senate District
- Illinois 57th State House District
- Illinois 59th State House District
- Lake County 19th Judicial Circuit, 3rd Subcircuit
- Lake County Board, other Lake County races
Patch will provide coverage of each of the races that are important to Buffalo Grove readers on the race page listed above.
Patch editors will also be liveblogging the presidential candidate debates. Check back here for live links to our liveblogs during the Oct. 3 presidential debate on domestic policy, the Oct. 16 presidential town hall and the Oct. 22 debate on foreign policy.
Join the conversation: Read Patch's political polls to see how your neighbors feel about regional and national politics.
- How to register to vote in Lake County.
- How to register to vote in Cook County.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cook County Clerk's website or the Lake County website and enter your information.
- Polling locations: The Cook County Clerk lists polling locations by township. Lake County polling locations can be looked up by address on the VoterPower website.
- Early Voting begins Oct. 22. Here is a list of early voting locations inCook County and in Lake County. Vote by mail also is available in Cook County and in Lake County.